This website is built using Smarty template engine and custom back end. We had tasks in both front end and back end. Adding news form had certain bugs. On the whole, it was a good experience working with Smarty. As it is live site, we created a staging environment before starting our tasks.
This website took very long time. Client was held up with some other priorities and we have to wait. But the outcome is clean. Design phase took longer than anticipated. There were many revisions before finalizing. Development went good and since it is a redesign, we planned a schedule for the live migration. We do [...]
This is a custom design and development project using Magento. Our work started providing wireframes and design mock ups. We built the website after design approval. We did logo design too. Unfortunately client didn't make the website live and it is in our demo server still. Client feedback
This client gives us repeating business. One of the best cool clients we have.Again we used custom post types, options tree to get what we need. Double events, previous bets are all custom dynamic widgets. We didn't make it responsive as it was not needed from client.
This client was a referral from one of our existing clients, we thank him for the referral. It is the second time we are worked for this client. Initially it was a WordPress blog, later for the same domain we developed new website using WordPress. We added both blog and forum to the website. A [...]
It is one of our first projects using BigCommerce. The tasks were to work in design changes, add blog etc. Displaying recent blog posts was a tougher task. Since it is a existing responsive website, our new changes has to follow the same responsive structure. We fixed few bugs in mobile version too.
This project is for UK based entrepreneur whose idea is to create a market place for both buyers and sellers. It works similar to bids/freelancing website. We built custom back end using CodeIgniter as client felt this way he can reduce maintenance cost. We prepared Wireframes before getting into mock ups. Then we started implementation. [...]